Throughout history, prevention programs have tried to scare teens away from using alcohol and other drugs. Our goal is not to scare you or make you feel judged but instead to facilitate an open conversation about the realities around alcohol and other drug abuse. Each month we will talk about the questions that local teens bring up. Below are some examples of topics we’ll cover:
- What are warning signs of harmful use?
- Who do I talk to if I think someone is using?
- What are the policies on alcohol?
- How does using affect my relationships?
- How can I make a positive difference?