1. Sign up for the ASAP newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive monthly updates and special alerts about our work including trainings, events and local trends.
2. Visit a meeting
Check out one of our leadership or committee meetings to learn more and get plugged in. Each group works on specific topics and organizes activities for the community and youth. All are welcome to attend! Meetings are held monthly at different times. Please email [email protected] or call 507-474-9825 for more meeting details.
3. Become a member
Join the network of community members, parents, and students who are committed to creating a safe, healthy drug-free place to live. Membership is free, but members can receive weekly updates and articles about the latest volunteer opportunities, meetings, resources, and happenings (local/state/national).
4. Make a Donation
Mail or deliver your donation to:
Winona County ASAP
855 Mankato Ave.
Winona, MN 55987
5. There are many other ways to get involved and help out!
Here are examples of how you can make a difference! Please email [email protected] for any questions or help getting involved.
- Take photos at events
- Present on related topics
- Write a newsletter or article
- Help with social media content
- Collect data at community events
- Table at events or booth with games/activities
- Research, strategic planning, grant writing, or fundraising