1. Sign up for ASAP updates
Join our mailing list to receive quarterly updates and special alerts about our work including trainings, events, and local trends.
2. Visit a meeting
Check out any of our meetings to learn more and get plugged in. Each group works on different topics and organizes activities for youth and community members. All of our meetings are open to the public and held at different times. Please email [email protected] or call 507-474-9825 for specific details.
3. Become a supporting member
Join our network of community members, parents, and students who are committed to creating a safe, healthy drug-free place to live. Membership is free, and members can receive direct access to training, resources, and scholarships. Members also receive updates and articles about the latest volunteer opportunities and happenings (local/state/national).
4. Make a Donation
Mail or deliver your donation to:
Winona County ASAP
855 Mankato Ave.
Winona, MN 55987
5. There are many other ways to get involved and help out!
Here are examples of how you can make a difference! Please email [email protected] for any questions or help getting involved.
- Take photos at events
- Present on related topics
- Write a newsletter or article
- Help with social media content
- Collect data at community events
- Table at events or booth with games/activities
- Research, strategic planning, grant writing, or fundraising