Several students from Winona Senior High School and Lewiston-Altura High School attended the National Youth Leadership Initiative (NYLI) in Las Vegas, NV.
Training dates: July 18-22, 2016
What was the purpose?
To provide students with prevention knowledge and skills so they can go back and positively impact their schools and communities.
What did we learn?
- Differences between character and personality
- Leadership traits and identifying our own
- Steps of Strategic Prevention Framework (SPF)
- How to be credible and create a Community Assessment/Map
- Creating a logic model with strategies
Please let the Program Coordinator know if you would like to learn more about what students are doing in their schools and communities.